Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to the "Real World"

May 2, 2010

Dear Addison,

Hey Sis! I am so excited! You know why? Because you are scheduled to be here tomorrow (May 3, 2010)! I can't wait! I look foward to all the fun times Me, You, Mommy, and Daddy will have in the upcoming future. I can't wait to see what you look like. You have already stole the hearts of so many, including mine, and your not even here yet, AMAZING! It is going to be so much fun being a big  brother! We (family) are all waiting very impatiently to hopefully meet you tomorrow. Mommy was scheduled to have you yesterday (May 1st) Daddy's birthday but unfortunately that didn't happen.... P.S. Your not cooperating very well! Therefore at 5 in the morning Mommy and Daddy will head to the hospital so that Mommy can be induced, so that they can make you make an apperance since your not wanting to. Many times I sit and wonder how much my life will be changed, for the good, by having you in it. It will be amazing! I've always dreamed of having a little sister and now your making my dream become reality. Thank you! We are all (Mommy, Daddy and I) rushing around to do last minute touches on your bedroom and Mommy's going a little crazy and buying diaper bags and clothes. I know one thing for a fact you are going to be the best dressed little girl in Nicholasville, KY! Once again I can't wait till I walk in the hospital room and see my sister, my dream! I love you with all my heart and can't wait to cherish the moments me and you will have together! Now of course your here cause you are reading this. Remember always make good decesions and don't let ANYONE put you down! Welcome to the world Addi!

Love Always,
Bubby

No comments:

Post a Comment